- You do NOT need to an NICF member to enter this competition.
- When applying online, entrants must COMPLETE the questionnaire — giving the most full and accurate answers possible.
- Twelve entrants will progress to the practical trials to be held at Loughborough on 17th and 18th May 2017. They will be selected by a panel of judges on the basis of providing the most full and accurate answers to the questions. A briefing day is to be held at Loughborough on 22nd June 2017.
- From the entrants taking part in the trials, six will be selected to take part in the Final at the Flooring Show at Harrogate on 17th and 18th of September 2017.
- Deadline for entry is midnight of 31st March 2017.
- Applicants must be aged 18 years or over on 31st March 2017.
* You do NOT need to be an NICF member to enter. NICF council members and FITA instructors are excluded from entry. Previous NICF Carpet Fitter of The Year competition winners are also excluded from entering.